Wanting to buy chip, Friskney, lincs PE22

the hedge man

come on guys......someone started a thread a couple days ago asking for free chips and all hell breaks loose.....we have a guy here wanting to buy some and no one has any available??? Makes me wonder what all the fuss was over the other thread if no one had anything anyway :confused1:

I'm sure someone must be able to help :001_smile:

Could be the holidays Steve, plus the fact that things are fairly quiet work wise, but I find it hard to believe that no one locally has some coming up in the next couple of weeks.

Could also be that people have seen the thread title and think its the same people after free chip.

Luke would you like us to edit the thread title to include your area and the fact you are wanting to buy???

plus the fact that I did offer to drop some off for the other guy and received no reply so I ask 'did he really want them or was he just trying to get everyone going':sneaky2:

I would be more than happy to sell to the OP but fraid too far away:thumbdown:

I'm guessing the replies he was getting he logged off and didnt bother coming back again

Could be the holidays Steve, plus the fact that things are fairly quiet work wise, but I find it hard to believe that no one locally has some coming up in the next couple of weeks.

Could also be that people have seen the thread title and think its the same people after free chip.

Luke would you like us to edit the thread title to include your area and the fact you are wanting to buy???

yes please, that would probaly help!

surprised I have not had a bite on my line! cheers

I have chippings regular but just looked on sat nav and you are 40miles away.

I also have a little heap. If you can collect you can have for free but i do not have a loader and anything already on the back of the truck is conifer at moment. Regards Andy

it's a bit of a trek for collection, so i'll have to decline i'm afraid. Thank you all the same Andy