Well that's another season over

Hodge

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, totally blown away that my team have won the league. An amazing game to end an amazing season. What have your highs and lows been?:)

No highs or lows, just an average season for Burnley. Looking forward to a few local derby's next year. Namely, Blackburn and Owen Coyle's Bolton.

No highs or lows, just an average season for Burnley. Looking forward to a few local derby's next year. Namely, Blackburn and Owen Coyle's Bolton.

I'm gutted they have gone down really, same as when burn key and Blackpool went, it's great that the north west has so many teams in the best league in the world:)

well being a chelsea fan,the lows,a bad season in the prem leauge

the highs winning fa cup and getting to champ leauge final,but must win the final now to get back into champ leauge next year

as for today was well chuffed city won:thumbup:

had been over local farm ringing up a wind blown oak,came home to turn tv over to see the scores..city 1 -qpr1...............utd 1 - sunderland o........:blushing:

oh dear not good,went up garage to sharpen saw and put radio on,10 man rangers score,nnnnnooooooooo!!! 2-1

utd game finishes and they win,DOH...then city score 2 in the last 4 mins of injury time,i SCREAM the wife comes running,thinking ive hurt myself or cut myself,i pop head round door and say,city have scored:001_rolleyes:

I'm gutted they have gone down really, same as when burn key and Blackpool went, it's great that the north west has so many teams in the best league in the world:)

Can't complain too much as I started watching Burnley in the late 1980s when they were a rubbish fourth division team. Nowadays, they are established in the Championship and doing ok really.

To be honest Iv'e lost a bit of passion for the game. Most top level players are on too much money, with too little respect for the fans who support their teams. Shame really. Anyway, well done city.

I'm a rugby fan and the actions from the winning and loosing supporters reaffirmed my dislike for many football players and supporters.

Players, - over paid, over egoed, uneducated actors.

Many supporters, - rude, uneducated, socially inadequate yobs!

Or am I being somewhat sensitive about the finger waving (v) antics, the swearing, and taunting displayed on the box.

I did not see anything like that when Leicester Tigers beat Scaracens......and you will not see it when Tigers meet Quins in the final either....