R M International Forwarding Trailers???

Try these guys,

http://www.co2sense.org.uk/uploads/public/CaseStudy/TreeWorld.pdf

Havent seen the FJ piece but have seen the above in the "flesh" along with his mini harvester. I have an RMI crane already and like it but will not be getting a trailer fro the back of my Oxtrac. I remember seeing a Utube vid, will look harder.

Found it.

Edited by treedave
Had a proper look

Saw a lot of the RM range in the flesh at a show in Slovenia a few ears ago - was really, really nicely made stuff and a lot of it ends up on the German markets.

Do like tht little crane of yours Dave, would suit what we're doing really well but can't justify upgrading at the mo.

EDIT: looking at that link, that's an RM crane on a Riko trailer I think.

Edited by Chris Sheppard

Try these guys,

http://www.co2sense.org.uk/uploads/public/CaseStudy/TreeWorld.pdf

Havent seen the FJ piece but have seen the above in the "flesh" along with his mini harvester. I have an RMI crane already and like it but will not be getting a trailer fro the back of my Oxtrac. I remember seeing a Utube vid, will look harder.

Found it.

Fantastic, thanks for that.

I found the article again in FJ December 2011. FMS Northumberland might be the agents for RM???

Yes, thats a Riko JMS1005 trailer with RMFK4200 crane. Supplied that up to FMS in kit form about a year ago.

While you're on JimE, any chance whether you could find out if the riko 700 logging saw bench 3-phase (415v) as per http://www.alpinetractors.com/products/firewood/domestic/SCD600CSCD700C.pdf

will run off a 8kva 3-phase genny? maybe with elevator too?

3 or 5.5 hp either or...

Phoned riko about a year ago - got nowhere.

Just went and looked at an old motor, the plate says 4KW, so it should run off a 8kva gen.

The conveyors have a smaller motor.

I'm no electrician, but I think it should be OK.

I've asked the factory to double check the motor sizes on the saw/conveyor.

I could try and get a photo of the motor plate if you've got an electrician friend who can say for sure (and tell me so I know for the next time someone asks!)

Its either that or I have a petrol saw in stock.