sad story!

bigpants

I think this too may be an interesting case when it gets to court, I had not come across this sad death before, but it sounds like a procedural case rather than an actuality

I don't know what that bit means :confused1:

It will be interesting to see what management and inspection regime was in place, and whether it will be considered robust enough for the location.

Of course, whatever the findings, it doesn't make the accident any less tragic and I hope the family get past this.

Whilst the sad demise of this young fellow through such tragic circumstances must be a great loss to the family and friends of the individual concerned.... is it not a greater shame that once again we cannot accept that such events have occured simply due to some unforseen unfortunate "accident" and it was just unlucky that he was in the wrong place wrong time when the tree failed during high winds?

Why does it have to resort to a court case to see if anyone was negligent or at fault.

How, when & why did a random unforseen unavoidable accident occuring become a politically incorrect event that had to be investigated at great cost because surely someone somewhere was negligently guilty of making the accident happen in the first place? :confused1:

It could of been an act of god, but then I read that he was a committed christian, as an atheist there are so many place I could go...... but I just know how thin the ice would be down this tangent with the politically correct god police........... :001_rolleyes:

Whilst the sad demise of this young fellow through such tragic circumstances must be a great loss to the family and friends of the individual concerned.... is it not a greater shame that once again we cannot accept that such events have occured simply due to some unforseen unfortunate "accident" and it was just unlucky that he was in the wrong place wrong time when the tree failed during high winds?

Why does it have to resort to a court case to see if anyone was negligent or at fault.

How, when & why did a random unforseen unavoidable accident occuring become a politically incorrect event that had to be investigated at great cost because surely someone somewhere was negligently guilty of making the accident happen in the first place? :confused1:

It could of been an act of god, but then I read that he was a committed christian, as an atheist there are so many place I could go...... but I just know how thin the ice would be down this tangent with the politically correct god police........... :001_rolleyes:

There is room for all faiths in this world, poor post:thumbdown:

wouldnt be great if we could decide who/whats guilty or negligent by reading a newspaper article and pressing the gulity(right click) or innocent (left click) button on our computer

no need for them nasty courts

un fortunately you need the courts so we can sleep happy in the knowledge we have done our best.

Without that judicial event we would be blowing in the wind subject to public perception