Processor Hire South Wales

ash_smith123

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what stupid posts, if we had still got our small processor, and were local to you we would come and do it for you, but, i can see what people sort of mean, they would prefer to operate it themselves, but this can be factored in

hope you sort your self out with someone

all the best

joy

Start with your local hire shops they wont have one but will find someone who does. Problem with hire a processor out is you could get a few hundred pounds a week in hire when it comes back u need to spend 4k to get it working again.

joy thats wot i was getting at i dont live in s.wales anymore got family and friends there still hence the last part of my post! there is too much of that on this site pointless posts that are no help or just make the OP look stupid. i really do wish people would think b4 they post or the mods send a few PM's to people. other than that this is a great site with like minded people where you can get lots of help/advice, sorry ash smith for the de rail will try and see if my mate knows anyone close too you that may be able to help

lewis