Kindling Supplier/Kindling Machine Wanted

Highland Forestry

Hi All,

I am currently working on a project I am hoping to launch in the next month or so..

I would ideally like to purchase a kindla, or kindlett machine, or any machine that will produce a reasonable ammount of kindling for a local supply.

I have been unable to source a machine online that I can afford at the moment and so I'm looking for a wholesale supplier that could supply to Inverness-shire, Scotland.

I've also been keeping an eye open for a good second hand firewood processor, as hand splitting is going to get quite tiresome and time consuming.

If anybody is interested in giving me a price, my e-mail is [email protected]

Hi good luck in trying to purchase a kindling machine they like hens teeth.If you had of been looking 2 wks ago i had a one on ebay 2003 kindla sold it for £4201 which was a fantastic price for me maybe not for you.Anyway good luck with your new adventure hope you find a machine & it all goes well for you.I supply kindling but distance is the problem Darren

Hi good luck in trying to purchase a kindling machine they like hens teeth.If you had of been looking 2 wks ago i had a one on ebay 2003 kindla sold it for £4201 which was a fantastic price for me maybe not for you.Anyway good luck with your new adventure hope you find a machine & it all goes well for you.I supply kindling but distance is the problem Darren

don't remind me, am still kicking myself i didn't offer you £2800 when you were asking for offers around £3k...:cursing:

I think you need to keep looking for a single phase kindlett much more versatile and does round as well as blocks of wood. Saves tying up a tractor especially when you only need a kw or so. And much less noise

my eyes are peeled:001_rolleyes:

just managed to source some really nice stair stringer waste, got 6ft lengths of oak bannister too, may have to mix that with the firewood....

am thinking of taking a trip to fuelwood's site for a demo, unless there's someone closer who's machine i could peruse:sneaky2:

my eyes are peeled:001_rolleyes:

just managed to source some really nice stair stringer waste, got 6ft lengths of oak bannister too, may have to mix that with the firewood....

am thinking of taking a trip to fuelwood's site for a demo, unless there's someone closer who's machine i could peruse:sneaky2:

Drop in if you are in the area. My wife is the kindling expert. I tried using her machine once but caught my fingers in the lid would not of hurt but she was sat on it shaking her head. Wives seem to work these machines better than us:thumbup: Not sure if we are closer than fuelwood