Charcoal required NW2 area of London

Guest coppiceer

Guest coppiceer

Good day forumeers,

I have been asked to supply charcoal to a gentleman in the NW2 area of London. I can't but I wondered if there was anyone else who could.

If there is, then let me have your contact details and I will pass them on.

I used to make charcoal but have given up, but it also occurred to me that it might be useful to add a page to my website about charcoal production and listing charcoal suppliers. If anyone hasn't got access to their own website and would like to be listed then email me some contact details, areas covered and a nice picture of their charcoal production and I will create a page.

Good day forumeers,

I have been asked to supply charcoal to a gentleman in the NW2 area of London. I can't but I wondered if there was anyone else who could.

If there is, then let me have your contact details and I will pass them on.

I used to make charcoal but have given up, but it also occurred to me that it might be useful to add a page to my website about charcoal production and listing charcoal suppliers. If anyone hasn't got access to their own website and would like to be listed then email me some contact details, areas covered and a nice picture of their charcoal production and I will create a page.

you could try alex arthur of chew valley charcoal. you can get hold of him via the foaproducts.com. website. i know he used to sell in london.

• 3 weeks later...