Road towable, petrol splitter for hire in North Yorks

Chris Sheppard

Hi Guys,

an opportunity which doesn't come up too often with us (though we should be moving into a small unit by the end of the month so can sort this :biggrin: ) - one of our hire fleet is up here with me so if anyone needs a splitter for a day/few days then let me know.

The one I have here is one of our A11 VTR 500 SB - 11 tonne, half meter stroke, petrol engine, auto return and also can have the stroke length restricted for short logs.

It is on the detachable trailer chassis so is road towable but also can be removed for access to gardens etc.

Will take timber up to around 60cm diameter and is a popular machine for Arb waste.

Prices are £70 for the first day and £35 for each subsequent day of that hire period (plus vat).

You will need a trailer board for it (we got sick of then coming back damaged).

Alternatively, this machine is also for sale should anyone be looking for a low hours machine.

New, this machine with the trailer kit is £2150 plus vat - you can have this one with the trailer for £1800 plus vat or without the trailer for £1350 plus vat

Any questions either PM me on here or email for my attention to [email protected]

z. Log splitter hire leaflet, 05-10-2009.pdf

Edited by Chris Sheppard