Looking for work, Bristol and South West

Stoatally

My name is Matt, I'm 40 and I'm trying to make the move to Arb as a career. I've done my C30/31 last month. Planning on doing my C38 and possibly C39 as soon as I can afford it. I've enrolled in an on-line RFS Arb diploma.

Looking for an opening into arb so one of the following opportunities (or any other offers):

* Casual experience as a groundy - evenings and weekends any time. Posible days every now and then. Can't do days very easily as I'm still full time in another job

or

* Looking for a trainee position / semi skilled permanent position as a groundy to start. I'm even willing to save up and pay for my own C38 in the new year if it helps.

Willing to travel up to an hour from BS35 area of Bristol (Cribbs Causeway/Easter Compton/Pilning)

I don't have any direct arb experience but have some agricultural experience

Lots of transferable skills:

NPTC C30/31

Fast and proficient learner

Practical skills including mechanical repair, fabrication, welding and electrical engineering

Agricultural ground working skills including fencing, drainage and tractor driving

Strong time management skills – able to work to deadlines and work flexibly to achieve goals

Punctual

Not afraid of hard work or working at any level

Excellent customer facing skills in all environments

Excellent communication skills at all levels using a variety of methods

Good planning and organisational skills

Able to work at various levels within a team situation, equally able to work autonomously

Full clean pre 1997 driving licence

I can send a CV if there's any interest.

PM me for contact details - email, landline and mobile

• 5 months later...