Meteor Pot & Piston for Jonsered 2065 ?

TimberCutterDartmoor

GHS are still on there but I think Mister Solutions went under or something similar (apologies if they didn't).

Thanks for this. A quick google seems to confirm Mister gone bust - shame. GHS don't seem to be doing Meteor et al quality any more. Found one on ebay in the US; £130 ish delivered but will that be plus import tax?

:thumbup1:

Thanks for this. A quick google seems to confirm Mister gone bust - shame. GHS don't seem to be doing Meteor et al quality any more. Found one on ebay in the US; £130 ish delivered but will that be plus import tax?

:thumbup1:

When I was looking at bars on there, some have a guarantee of no extra import charges but whether that would stand up or not is anyone's guess. I don't know one way or the other. :confused1:

When I was looking at bars on there, some have a guarantee of no extra import charges but whether that would stand up or not is anyone's guess. I don't know one way or the other. :confused1:

There is a system where you pay the duty before shipment and that way, you don't get done with import duties when it arrives in the UK as this and the handling charge is usually 20% plus £10 handling.

Just purchased something from the US and have used this system, not landed yet but expect it to work. I had similar with a Fiskars X27 I purchased through Amazon form the US, paid all duties up front and 3 days later, it arrived and no further costs.

Which cylinder came off the saw, inlet tube held to cylinder with a plate and two allen screws, or round stub on the cylinder and a thin jubilee style clip around it??

What he is trying to say is that if it is the round stub then the 365 top end will fit and if it is the other, the 365 top end will still fit but the inlet manifold will need changing......sorry Andrew:001_tt2:

I did exactly this to a 2172 Jonsered.....I can't be 100% sure the 2065 is exactly the same but guess it is.