Oak takedown & willow pollard gopro hero4

Hats

Good video with some different angles captured, lot of very shiny kit in that, just starting out or insurance payout?

Think the 880 was a bit overkill for the last fell but look good with the sugi bar which is same as mine but I try avoid getting it out these days preferring a lighter saw.

What chip truck is that your running, couldn't quite make it out and box looks a nice size.

hi gray thanks for commenting yes 880 way overkill i would of used my 660 but it was in for a service, my truck is a 2008 ford ranger that i converted myself. it has a bike box with tool box ladder rack and uprated springs. i love it. cheers mate

Nice job but looks like the rigging was waisted as it looks like you felled a big lump of wood through the fence?

ttp yes that was annoying the whole job was smooth as you like and unfortunately i couldn't film the real tricky stuff hanging over the neighbours house because the go pro ran out of battery but that couldn't of gone any better considering some of the limbs were actually resting on the roof but then right at the end stupid mistake and dinged the fence but it didn't matter in the grand scheme of things because a week later we were already pre booked in to replace all the panels for new ones as the old ones were really rotten. thanks for your comment though I'm trying to get as much feedback as poss to eventually be able to be making some really good films.