Anyone out with ford ranger 3.2lt 200hp one thanks

mendiplogs

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon are you ever going to buy a truck mate? at this rate by the time you choose one new models will have come out.

Hi BURGESS Toyota until next year and NO GOOD FOR US AS MRS CAN LOOK OUT AS SEAT DOES NOT GO UP DMAX SAME TOYOTA too slow do not pull so it a FORD 3:2lt 200hp or a VW 180hp twin turbo thanks we need it for the dogs and pulling large caravan and I need to get by LARGE TRACTORS 360hp ON THE THE TOYOTA I Test drive was not good at all thanks Jon

Nothing worse than handing over a fortune only to find you should of bought something else. So you keeping looking Jon til you know you made the right choice :thumbup:

Hi RICHIE THANKS mate that's why we trying each one the best up to now is the VW PICK UP BY MILES BUT WE ONLY NEED IT TO MOVE DOGS AND CARAVAN THANKS JON

u sound a very difficult man to please Jon ! what 360BHP Toyota did u try ?

Hi wick No mate The Toyota tested on Sunday at mid range speed the tractor or JCB FAST WOULD OUT PULL THE TOYOTA AUTO if I had the caravan on the back of pick up it would take me 1 week to get up to see Richie he only 75 miles away that's how bad the truck was thanks Jon

Then maybe you don't need to go for lots of guts Jon but comfort, mpg and reasonable power. If the VW ticks all the boxes go for it. It certainly looks the biz and re sale value will definitely be high.

Hi RICHIE THE Toyota is £25k with BITS ON WERE LOOKING so it better off to have what I like AS IT NOT FOR WORK THANKS JON