Age old question Jenny or TW

Thesnarlingbadger

Hi people,

Looking at getting a chipper in the not to distant future and just want some input on what people's prefrances are and why.

I have used mainly timber-wolfs through out my career but also had a bit of play with some others mainly Jensen's.

These seem to be the two I have been most happy with as I did not really get on with greenmecs or vameers to well (not that they were bad machines, just not my cup of tea).

So I would like to get a towable chipper, light-ish (doesn't have to be sub 750), easy to maintain and of course second hand.

I was thinking TW but have been chatting to people who say save a little longer to get the extra 2k and buy a Jenny. I'm happy to do so but would like to know what people on here think.

Any problems you have had, any good points and any other machines to look into even if they are not TW or Jensen.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks people. The Jensen 530's anyone got any input?

I do like the TW230's but just can't stretch that far unfortunately. And I would like to know if there are any tell tell signs of choppers that where not looked after in the past. Just don't fancy making any obvious mistakes when spending the best part of 10k. Thanks

Thanks people. The Jensen 530's anyone got any input?

I do like the TW230's but just can't stretch that far unfortunately. And I would like to know if there are any tell tell signs of choppers that where not looked after in the past. Just don't fancy making any obvious mistakes when spending the best part of 10k. Thanks

just sold my a530t, it was a cracking chipper , im expecting the a540t thats replaced it will be as good ,

1,st pic is the a530

2nd,is a the a540

59766de0063d4_WP_20150814_001(2).jpg.73387df17ff2acb981b9420db1c3dd97.jpg

WP_20150625_001.jpg.3c38c344bc7287c48c416a984fb3f8e1.jpg