Balfor Firewood & Forestry - Spectrum Plant appointed sole UK importer

Spectrum Plant

Spectrum Plant Ltd announced today that they have been appointed as sole UK importers for the Balfor range of firewood and forestry machinery. Italian built Balfor machines are already well known in the UK and across Europe for their large, high quality range of professional splitters, saw benches, conveyors and firewood processors.

Balfor are about to expand their product range with new splitters, and also to include winches, log trailers and log cranes so there was a clear requirement for better UK representation.

Spectrum Plant are already one of the UK's biggest Timberwolf main dealers and the sole UK importers for the innovative FSI range of stump grinders, so the partnership will enable both companies to increase their presence in the UK arb market.

See our website for more product information, but be sure to check back often as we are still adding products from Balfor's huge range!

www.spectrum-plant.com

Feel free to PM, email or call if we can help

0161 850 1011

[email protected]

59766d82f3b80_XC608.jpg.9de2d32f7a860bbdbfe6b43b47ce40f2.jpg

59766d82f24b3_A11V500EM.jpg.7ec6d35eb8b6725a6afcb2fae2371f92.jpg

PRO35_4.jpg.cf57e1dd535047a47b911762b12585a6.jpg

59766d82ee6ab_PRO26BIG-copertina.jpg.7eeac0866c4035dfa0cce55b41596faf.jpg

Hi Guys,

Balfor were looking for a new importer, to focus more on the Balfor range and improve the service and product presence.

Spectrum plant fitted the bill to push Balfor products forwards with the new ranges that they are introducing and the new products they have in the pipeline. Balfor have some great new products to come and Spectrum are keen to present them to the UK market!

I had been speaking to Spectrum previously as they were expanding quickly with the Timberwolf chippers and FSI ginders to help with the sales of those. Adding the Balfor range of course made an additional person at Spectrum very much necessary!

I left Riko about 6 weeks ago when Spectrum started speaking to Balfor so as not to end up a middle man (and spent a month driving tractors in the sun!), before recently starting at Spectrum to head up the Balfor products in their range.

So just a career move for me, and its great to be able to continue working with Balfors range that I already know!

So give me a call if you need anything, tech help, parts, or maybe a new machine.

My new number at Spectrum is 07495 613004

Jim

Hi Guys,

Balfor were looking for a new importer, to focus more on the Balfor range and improve the service and product presence.

Spectrum plant fitted the bill to push Balfor products forwards with the new ranges that they are introducing and the new products they have in the pipeline. Balfor have some great new products to come and Spectrum are keen to present them to the UK market!

I had been speaking to Spectrum previously as they were expanding quickly with the Timberwolf chippers and FSI ginders to help with the sales of those. Adding the Balfor range of course made an additional person at Spectrum very much necessary!

I left Riko about 6 weeks ago when Spectrum started speaking to Balfor so as not to end up a middle man (and spent a month driving tractors in the sun!), before recently starting at Spectrum to head up the Balfor products in their range.

So just a career move for me, and its great to be able to continue working with Balfors range that I already know!

So give me a call if you need anything, tech help, parts, or maybe a new machine.

My new number at Spectrum is 07495 613004

Jim

:thumbup1: All the best in the new "job" mate :thumbup:

I wish Jim and Spectrum plant the best of luck in their new ‘joint’ venture and the trials and tribulations of Balfor…...

Stephen Cabrol.

Company Director Riko UK Ltd

Stephen

Thank you very much for the good wishes, I look forwards to catching up soon.

Phil