www.sugiharabars.com

Rob D

www.sugiharabars.com

Similar to the Death Star in Return of the Jedi the new Sugihara bars website is now operational but not quite finished... :blushing:

Chains, sprockets and spares areas are not ready yet... but the bars are all on there and each bar you see is the actual bar (rather than just one picture that has been copied).

But I'm hoping it will be easier for you to pick the bar you are after. There are a lot of options there for some of the saw classes depending on what chain etc you want to run. Chainsawbars is good for all the standard stuff but once you want to look at running different options it is limited.

We have broken all the saws down into different groups that share bar mounts. These are then cross referenced across the different manufacturers ie. Group 3 Stihl, Husky, Echo, Dolmar will all tend to run .325 chain as standard etc...

See what you think - this weekend only (ends 9am Monday) - every bar ordered will be delivered with a free chain as an intro offer. E-mail ([email protected]) after ordering if you have a chain preference otherwise we will pick one for you.

Any feedback/questions please leave on this thread.

:biggrin:

Capture2.jpg.9595dcd9c82494238f713e0f00af8d0d.jpg

Capture.jpg.11b25f430c8d218fc18c183fc1bf7e2d.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

www.sugiharabars.com

Similar to the Death Star in Return of the Jedi the new Sugihara bars website is now operational but not quite finished... :blushing:

Chains, sprockets and spares areas are not ready yet... but the bars are all on there and each bar you see is the actual bar (rather than just one picture that has been copied).

But I'm hoping it will be easier for you to pick the bar you are after. There are a lot of options there for some of the saw classes depending on what chain etc you want to run. Chainsawbars is good for all the standard stuff but once you want to look at running different options it is limited.

We have broken all the saws down into different groups that share bar mounts. These are then cross referenced across the different manufacturers ie. Group 3 Stihl, Husky, Echo, Dolmar will all tend to run .325 chain as standard etc...

See what you think - this weekend only (ends 9am Monday) - every bar ordered will be delivered with a free chain as an intro offer. E-mail ([email protected]) after ordering if you have a chain preference otherwise we will pick one for you.

Any feedback/questions please leave on this thread.

Hi ROB NICE one mate will we get to see you this year at a show be nice to see you again all so in your Avatar pic ROB THERES THAT OLD MAN CAN PUT UP YOUR LAST PICS YOU NO ONE OF THE NICE LOOKING Lady thanks Rob John

Hi ROB NICE one mate will we get to see you this year at a show be nice to see you again all so in your Avatar pic ROB THERES THAT OLD MAN CAN PUT UP YOUR LAST PICS YOU NO ONE OF THE NICE LOOKING Lady thanks Rob John

Ha ha - maybe soon will get a nice looking respectable young lady there Jon - I don't think I'll make any shows this year - but will do the APF I expect next year.

Hi Rob,

Certainly a better way of browsing bars for the carvers amongst us :)

It took only a couple of minutes browsing to find a way of looking for bars by length / type rather than by saw model, initially I followed the wrong route! (It's been a long week)

Ordered an 8" dime tip for my little echo, and look forward to seeing which chain you choose for it! ;)

Nice job, and I will browse further over the weekend.

Ian

Hi Rob,

Certainly a better way of browsing bars for the carvers amongst us :)

It took only a couple of minutes browsing to find a way of looking for bars by length / type rather than by saw model, initially I followed the wrong route! (It's been a long week)

Ordered an 8" dime tip for my little echo, and look forward to seeing which chain you choose for it! ;)

Nice job, and I will browse further over the weekend.

Ian

Thanks for the order Ian :biggrin: