Experienced Climber required PECKHAM - London

Hamishtree

Climber required - An experienced climber, you must have excellent organisational and people skills.

Must have CS30,31,38 & 39. CS40 & 41 preferable. Must have at least 2 years experience in commercial arboriculture. Driver licence would be preferable.

We have a passion for tree work and nature. Have a look at our website to understand a bit more about us. Cut Above Tree Management

We carry out specailised tree work in The Dulwich Estate, from reductions to very large dismantles. Initially, the role will be to work along side me and share the climbing, with a view to taking greater control over the climbing in the future.

We are a small company with a big reputation and need to have an experienced climber to help us move forward. This would be a perfect role for an experienced climber wanting to take pride in their work and having the time to do it.

Please fill out a form on my website and I will contact you accordingly.

Best wishes

Hamish

[email protected]