Just bought other kindling machine

Big steve

As I do a bit of kindling I have found another machine to go with the kindlett I have an m glover machine I have which my grandfather bought some 45 years ago for £500

And have found another survivor that I have just purchased used in the early 1900s :-)

Something a little vintage I would say

image.jpg.2a08a6df15169f948e78740859bc8795.jpg

As I do a bit of kindling I have found another machine to go with the kindlett I have an m glover machine I have which my grandfather bought some 45 years ago for £500

And have found another survivor that I have just purchased used in the early 1900s :-)

Something a little vintage I would say

HI B STEVE thats great bit of KIT mate love old and it still working well :thumbup1:well done mate thank jon :thumbup:

Indeedtbh I will probly mount it on a trailer and take to local steam shows :-)

Do have another made by the same company but not sure but it could be older than this one

HI STEVE ive seen smaller ones like that in the past and it great to see them still working years ago i should of got one thanks jon :thumbup:

• 3 months later...
Indeedtbh I will probly mount it on a trailer and take to local steam shows :-)

Do have another made by the same company but not sure but it could be older than this one

Does your other glover have twin blades and if so does it have covers on the blades. I have just bought one and it is missing the blade covers. Was wondering whether there mild steel or cast iron.

Hi all....can't make a new post....testing the water...anyone a kindling machine available for sale? Preferably Kindlet or Posche....but I am open to other suggestions/opinions.

Have a fuel Wood splitter for sale will do both kindling and logs if your interested,send me a pm.ImageUploadedByArbtalk1423328849.275371.jpg.bf1f70141e84dbcbe0f3cdb5fef6c8cd.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1423328778.877007.jpg.693de156361cd79139c190a378be4e50.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1423328724.966751.jpg.1c36bcdd9036d4192921cad888a7a48b.jpg