So are Zig Zag's a death wish

Dryad's saddle

Really looking forward to using mine, but cant help thinking that i am now going to have a niggling feeling in the back of my head which i could do without.

Can anybody put my mind at ease:confused1:

When you spend that amount of money on a piece of kit you don't need to doubt its integrity

The stress is hard enough climbing and running a business

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just avoid side loading the chain links, had a good long talk to petzle at the arb show and a good read of the findings from extensive testing some of which involved cutting bits out of the chain links and it still held up. Remember the original recall had nothing to do with the recent problem which in truth seems quite isolated.

I have total confidence in mine, probably more so than the hitchclimber as it grabs every time without dressing and definitely more than my lockjack which dropped me a few times when knocked.

sent while pretending to do something important on my mobile.

Yes that's the Zillon on my side strop. Works very will even when the roap is soaking wet it behaves the same.

I'll admit I was never keen on the roap that came with it so have now swapped out for some 11mm tackion in bright orange which is so much smoother particularly when releasing under full load and is much easier to spot among ivy or.leaves

sent while pretending to do something important on my mobile.