want cheap labour in Inverness area?

ging

Hi,

Just looking to pick up some experience on arb jobs, currently coming to end of first year of HND Arb at SSF. Will be around for summer and i'm looking to get some experience on the ground and if your happy to let me in the tree.

I have climbing kit and CS38, and will soon have CS30 31. Have the School certification for having undertaken CS30 31 training just awaiting NPTC assessments.

I'm willing to for work for the experience alone, on account of that wouldnt want to travel too great a distance to get to a job. would be happy to travel further afield if some arrangment to cover diesel could be made.

So if you want someone to give you a chuck, feel free to get in touch.

cheers

ging.

aye, seen that he was lookin for blokes, only problem is i'm tied in to college and job in pub, was lookin for jus odd days unless i can get a perm post with a wage just over summer and sack the pub job off, bloody tourist seasons in now and its gettin a bit of a ball ache at work anyway!

• 3 weeks later...