Welcome to the Arbtalk.co.uk | Discussion Forum for Arborists.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Employment If you have job vacancy, advertise here free of charge. Looking for work? post your request here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-07-12   #1 (permalink)

Looking for work in Manchester area

Hi all, Iíve just got back from a year in the south of Spain unfortunately not finding any work with trees (I know its hard to believe) I am now back in the UK and have never needed a job so badly, I will be moving to south Manchester in the first week of September and Iím looking for fulltime work in the area (willing to travel to an extent.) I have my national diploma and all the relevant tickets (Cs30, 31, 38, 39, 41 and chipper) with 3 years experience. I am a very hard worker and really keen and excited to get back to work and climb some trees. If anyone is interested please reply on here or contact me on 07907 085 480 or email at skatewitness@hotmail.com thanks