Climber wanted Derby/Nottingham Area

benedmonds

I placed an ad before Christmas but have been busy and so yet to sort out an employee. I will respond to all emails so if you do not get a reply give me a ring. Some went into my junk mail last time.

Based between Derby and Nottingham

Monday-Friday 8.30 - 4.30 (normally)

Climber wanted, with basic tickets or a couple of years experience, small but professional expanding firm.

Work also available for free-lance climbers

Successful applicant would be engaged in various arboricultural works

It is desirable for candidates to hold relevant NPTC qualifications and a full driving licence.

All PPE and equipment will be provided, and training where necessary.

Salary dependent on candidates’ level of training and experience.

Send CV by 12th January 2011 to:

[email protected]

01332 875 869

0797 032 5361

Canopy Tree Services

Bankfields Farm

Derby Rd

Draycott

DE72 3NX

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, would be interested in 2 or 3 days a week on a sub contract basis if that's any use to you. I have 15 years experience, relevant tickets, own truck and chipper if needed, and can also arrange a groundsman. If at all interested or for more info please get in touch

• 2 weeks later...

Your looking at taking on a climber who has relevant tickets but only a few years experience?

Would you not be better off using a good subbie once or twice a week to do the big/technical works? it would work out more profitable for yourselves as the job would take less time and be done to a higher standard 'under your business name',therefore promoting your business.

I have been climbing for over 10 years,im now 28 so plenty of life left in me yet..

for the past 5 years ive been the main climber for one of the Uks best Arb Assosiation contractors ( as stated by the AA themselves)

Our work was mostly domestic based clients around Sutton coldfield,Four oak and little Aston area(posh parts of birmingham) so standards had to be high through out.

Ive also done a lot of work for Birmingham council on parks throughout the city and have built up a good reputation with all the tree officers for my standard of work and safety.

If i can be of help or you would like reference's for my work ethic then please contact me on 07882257836 or landline on 01543 423478

Kind regards

Drew