Work in Australia

kipperfeet

A friend of mine requires Arborists in Australia working for a large company based in Sydney and Melbourne.

Excellent rates of pay and the opportunity for lots of C.P.D.

Working on a holiday visa so 6 month contracts and, sorry old timers, you need to be under 30 to qualify for the visa!!

P.M. me and i will pass on your details to my mate. :001_cool:

• 2 months later...

It is often more practical and profitable as a business to find and use a good contract climber,allowing you to either manage a large job correctly from the ground, run multiple jobs on the same day or simply someone to do the nasty work.

I've been climbing trees as an arborist for over 10 years and competed in the UK Isa climbing competitions.My most recent employers have been James & Jon Tonks of Tonks Brothers Tree Surgery,renound for there quality and service. I've been working with James & Jon since 2005 and held the position as foreman and Head climber.My work has been mostly around the Birmingham,Sutton, lichfield areas,where i have a good reputation with the local authority Tree officers for the quality,safety and speed of my work.

I'm well experienced with nearly all this industry has to offer from site clearance to complex rigging, crane work, all aspects of crown work and dangerous trees of any condition.

The reason I'm no longer working with the Tonks brothers is because in the later parts of 2011 I'll be leaving the UK to pursue this career in Australia for 12 months.Between now and then I'm looking for as much work as possible.

I am NPTC qualified but my experience goes beyond that,I'm based near Cannock which is a great commuter spot within Staffordshire and surrounding counties.I am willing to travel further however day rates are to be discussed based on distance and job duration.My rates are competitive with other experienced contract climbers,and i have the relevant documents and insurance cover to £5m.

I will state now that Safety comes first in all accounts,I will assess all trees to be worked on myself and make a judgment call on the safety of the operation to be carried out.I will not compromise my life or any one Else's life or property for any amount of money or on poorly assessed/quoted trees.

If you need any assistance please contact me,

Home- 01543 423478

Mobile- 07882257836.please leave a message if i cant answer.

Email - [email protected]

Kind regards

Drew

A friend of mine requires Arborists in Australia working for a large company based in Sydney and Melbourne.

Excellent rates of pay and the opportunity for lots of C.P.D.

Working on a holiday visa so 6 month contracts and, sorry old timers, you need to be under 30 to qualify for the visa!!

P.M. me and i will pass on your details to my mate. :001_cool:

Hi there I have a family member who is looking for a climbing job there he has a visa and is in his 20s climbing and lowering tickets and chainsaw have you got a number or email address