Trainee Climber needed in Wimbledon area, CS 30,31 and 38 needed

Magnus Tree

:001_smile:

Hello everyone!

We recently employed a climber who found my previous advert on Arbtalk, he's still here, and he doesn't look too miserable at all. He almost seems chirpy.

I now need a trainee climber or groundsman to work with him, we WILL train you if you prove yourself and we think you won't immediately leave, this is not an empty promise.

We're a pretty relaxed company undertaking all aspects of tree work, we just want to continue doing good work without any shouty bosses and such like. Microbee is a small company at the moment with a good amount of work. I'm looking forward to hiring a genuinely conscientious individual who wants an environment to grow into a good arborist.

I look forward to hearing from you! Please send CV's to [email protected] or call 0208 540 9968.

Cheers,

Tom. :thumbup1:

hi there i have cs 30 31 32 33 38 39 47 and mewp stumpgrinder and pole pruner i would work with him pm me

Surely if you are after work, It is YOU that should Pm/Email your potential new employer not the other way round, Send your CV like asked and ring to check the have got it, Shows you are keen, Just a little tip :thumbup1:

hi there i have cs 30 31 32 33 38 39 47 and mewp stumpgrinder and pole pruner i would work with him pm me

YOu are taking the pee arent you mate??????? Surely????? If you want this job you have certainly made it very hard for yourself already. Why should he go to the bother of pm-ing you when it clearly says in the ad to ring or email him?:001_huh:

hello, I have 30, 31, 28, 39, and chipper tickets, would love to work in and around london, please pm me or call me on 01704 500972 otherwise i will be intouch next week

regards alex

This is only marginally better. If you want a job, get on the effing blower and prove that you WANT to work, not the other way round. There is a recession on guys, and any opportunities wil be hard fought nowadays, and the attitude you pair have shown is not exactly endearing to a potential employer....to put it tactfully:thumbdown: