Southampton/Hampshire - Groundsman/Trainee climber looking for work

Jonb

Hi, I'm currently studying the BTEC national diploma in Arboriculture at sparsholt college and am due to finish in the next couple of months.

I'm finding it quite hard to get a job in the industry so I thought I would apply here and try my luck.

Im qaulified to CS30, CS31, CS38, MEWP, woodchipper and stumpgrinder standard. I hope to take CS39 before I finish my course.

I am available to work now on a part time basis as I am only in college two days a week but once finished I will be available full time.

I'm a hard working guy and I am reliable. I've done some work experience at HCS (Hampshire collegiate school) over the previous summer where I had to thin some woodland and I have acquired practical experience while at college.

Next year I hope to study the Degree in either arboriculture or woodland management which is two days a week full time, during that period I hope I could continue to work.

If not then I am available as a temp, I can work weekends (need two weeks notice), and I really just need to get my foot in the door doing anything.

If anyones in need of help in the southampton/hampshire area please drop me an email or reply here, I have a car so transport is not an issue.

Thanks in advance

Jon

Up until Dec last year, I was Jon's tutor at College and can give him my full recommendation. He's a sensible lad who is always willing to work hard and would be an asset to any company.

Give him a shot, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replys, sorry I haven't replied sooner but I have been on holiday.

I have finished my course and am now available Monday to Friday as of the week after next, I also got my CS39 yesterday so am very excited and eager to work.

• 1 month later...

I am still looking for work in the hampshire area, however last week I worked for a company contracted by network rail.

They brought me up to speed about working in the industry and gave me invaluable experience.

I am looking for a job doing anything - Grounding, chipping, labouring, climbing.

If you need an extra body and are based anywhere in hampshire please reply here or send me a message.

Many thanks

Jon

Edited by Jonb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Looking again for preferably permanent work in Hampshire and surrounding Counties. Willing to work weekdays, weekends, bank holidays - you name it.

I Worked for various company's over the winter months, have some experience doing commercial work, back garden tree surgery and some rail line clearance. Unfortunately I don't have my PTS but do have the medical.

Full clean Drivers License (passed 2007),

Have own Transport,

CS30,

CS31,

CS38,

CS39,

NPTC MEWP,

NPTC Woodchipper,

NPTC Stumpgrinder,

National Diploma in Arboriculture (Triple Distinction).