Insulated tub wanted for Landy mewp

Ghilley

Firstly, I am not trying to be awkward, just hoping to help!

You may have trouble with your 6 monthly LOLER tests if you retrofit a different basket, if it has not been designed for your exact machine and CE tested then technically it is not possible to get a LOLER issued. Also it will not give an instant xxx voltage rating for live work if that is what you are hoping.

I would LOVE to modify some of our equipment, but it is just not worth the risk as if anything at all were to go wrong, HSE would have a field day shooting you down and the manufacturer of your lift would instantly turn their back on you.

TC.

Hi I'm not looking for a basket That is fully insulated against live volts just describing the type of tub I'm after il consult my LOLER inspector regarding this as the manufacturer is no longer around thanks for the Input

Hi I'm not looking for a basket That is fully insulated against live volts just describing the type of tub I'm after il consult my LOLER inspector regarding this as the manufacturer is no longer around thanks for the Input

Try N-Power or who ever is your utility supplier they sometimes have some around with slight damage. You know what these people are like for health and safety if even minor damage they change them. Worth a phone call :thumbup:

If you contact that company in Ringwood they were selling off baskets a while ago...

Avon Forrest Auto's....I believe they also own wwwcherrypickerman

Good luck!

Steve