treemotion bridge

northman

Hello peeps! i'm new to climbing and just bought a treemotion harness, the problem I'm having though is that the bridge seems to need to be shortened for me. Now I don't mind doing this however my concern is that if I cut the red stitching on the knots so that I can reposition them that it'll fail loler inspection. Anyone else had this problem or should I just leave well alone?

appreciating any insight.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello peeps! i'm new to climbing and just bought a treemotion harness, the problem I'm having though is that the bridge seems to need to be shortened for me. Now I don't mind doing this however my concern is that if I cut the red stitching on the knots so that I can reposition them that it'll fail loler inspection. Anyone else had this problem or should I just leave well alone?

appreciating any insight.

I'd live with it a while before committing, I in thought mine was to long but don't even notice now.

did my first climb in it today and love it, been using a komet butterfly on my climbing course which was great at pinching my man parts and made leg movement a bloody challenge so bought the treemotion s light, so, so much better, just for the bridge length but the case could be argued my prusik loop is to long.

you can cut the red stiching, just make sure you tie the knott properly.At loler time your loler inspector will untie the knott without the sticting and inspect the bridge leaving you to tie the knott again.

if you dont cut the stiching and just tie a new knott it might fail loler inspection as the harness was ce marked with two knotts only on the bridge

you can cut the red stiching, just make sure you tie the knott properly.At loler time your loler inspector will untie the knott

if you dont cut the stiching and just tie a new knott it might fail loler inspection as the harness was ce marked with two knotts only on the bridge

Has this happened to you?