Chris Evans get the top job at top gear What do you all think

mendiplogs

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evans time is gone, he's annoying now to listen to.

I started listening to him on the day he took over from Sir TEL, the same day I went self employed. Never listened to Wogan BTW - felt like sitting with my parents watching Eurovision Song Contest (sick noise).

For the first 3 years he was great.

Now he thinks everyone still feels that way, but honestly his stale stuff is groundhog day - he's boring but worse.....he doesn't know it.

I actually turn over when he's on in the morning to a local channel, I'm in Lincolnshire so draw your own conclusions as to how much I don't want to hear him wax lyrical..............

Hearing him is one thing, seeing and hearing - please do us all a favour.

Retire - although if you do do TG, would that mean I didn't have to listen to you in the morning? Bring it on if that is the case.

Russ

Edited by Hobbsurf

Hi all what do you all think then Chris Evans it's the top job as the top man at top gear with possibly Suzi Perry into and Jodie Kidd what do you all think thanks John

In a nut shell it begins with wa and ends in er for evens and I can't even start to describe the two tarts. What a bunch of talentless people :thumbdown: