Best boots for those with sweaty trotters?

Arghshh

Hello, I suffer with sweaty feet when theyre stuck in boots or any shoe tgat isnt decently breathable. Ive found my best combination are a pair of Haix Protector Pro with high cotton percentage sport sock and Dickies work socks over them, feet stay comfortable all day but the boots are wetted out and take a couple of days to dry unless sat in front of the fire to dry. Ive tried meindl airstreams and they dont work as well as the haix for keeping feet dry for me. Has anyone susceptible to moist footwear got any suggestions?

Hello, I suffer with sweaty feet when theyre stuck in boots or any shoe tgat isnt decently breathable. Ive found my best combination are a pair of Haix Protector Pro with high cotton percentage sport sock and Dickies work socks over them, feet stay comfortable all day but the boots are wetted out and take a couple of days to dry unless sat in front of the fire to dry. Ive tried meindl airstreams and they dont work as well as the haix for keeping feet dry for me. Has anyone susceptible to moist footwear got any suggestions?

I like Merino wool socks.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I have boot dryers but I just tend to drop the boots in front of the stove and it works a treat, I know it's supposed to wreck the leather but I've never had my boots crack or go stiff or any untoward damage occur over the years.

To be honest I should have worded by question better as they do dry over night fine in front of the stove so drying the boots isn't an issue, I'm just interested in which boots people get on with best for minimising s sweat build up, I know socks play a part and have tried merino, them 1000 mile things, pure wool, stupid nylon ' technical' socks which are especially ****, . The one thing that makes the biggest difference is the foot wear itself, not just with my boots but across all my footwear like trainers, shoes, walking boots. I've found insoles also help, haix insoles seem good at managing moisture as do brasher insoles, mammut are terrible as are nike variants......

Anyone found a boot especially good at moisture management?

I get pretty sweaty feet too, after a couple of hours the leather outer of my airstreams has wet patches from sweat leaking through the Gore tex. Everybody I mention this to acts surprised but I'm sure it's not all that rare...

Anyhow I've just gotten pretty good at coping with it. If I'm not using a saw/am climbing I usually wear non protective boots, which are slightly more breathable. I also have a couple pairs of cutting boots and 3 pairs of non protective so I stagger them through the week. I definitely use sweaty feet as an excuse to buy more boots...

Boots go outside on the window sill to dry, I'd never put them in front of a heart source for fear of gassing myself.