Sharpening schliesing 200 mx feed rollers

Infeed rollers can be used in a fairly rough condition as long as downward pressure is good enough. I would look into this as well as checking the hydraulic pressure relief valve. Off memory, they have quite a high pressure. I have known of people sharpening rollers using a hand held grinder, carefully, with them in situ, but I am not that familiar with your machine.

Overland are still the importers of the Schiesling brand and I'm sure that they would be helpful to you. Some items would be best sourced through them but a number of items, service parts, belts, bearings etc, may be sourced locally I'm sure.

I do my 220 ones in place with a die grinder . It does not take too long just a while laid in the hopper. If it is not drawing in properly I would also check the angle the blades have been sharpened at is correct. I had one set that were wrong and the difference that made was crazy it was rubbish.

Agree with sharpening angles, new blades made so much difference after someone sharpened the old ones wrong. If you are having trouble with it drawing in check springs that tension roller, if yours is the same as mine there should be a pair.

Agree with above, we had problems with at 200 at work we replaced the springs with new ones, they loose tension after a while, grind sharp edge in the rollers, new blades also check the anvil! This also needs a sharp edge. It was a pleasure to use not like before when there rolling on a twig!!!!!