lawnflite pro 19"

miker

fed up with my hayters not picking up in the wet, does anyone use lawnflite pro,they are supposed to be good for wet grass ??im in the market for new mower and i think this may be the way to go, will eventually change all my hayters

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I've got a LF pro rear roller as per

553HRS-PRO Lawnmower

Will collect admirably if not cutting off too much at once where cuts have been neglected. Keep it sharp - saves power, fuel, puts more in the bag. Will clog when the bag is full though and then you get those patches of soggy sileage on the lawn!

Rock solid reliable machine though. I also saw the kubota badged version and like the fact the handles are hammerite finish as opposed to chrome which in time gets those pesky rust spots.

Kubota 21in Roller Mower (W821R-Pro) | Roller Mowers | George Browns

EDIT!!! Rumoured that the Kubota has gone to a Kawasaki 6hp engine - now that is the makings of the perfect mower...! LOVE Kawasaki !!!

Edited by TimberCutterDartmoor

I had a 21" Lawnflite pro, yes it was good in the wet much better than a honda pro. I think they have a plastic fan under the deck which helps throw the grass into the box well. However, in the end we had so much problems with the gearbox (only had it for 2 years!) we went back to using hondas. I've still got the lawnflite somewhere!

Apart from that i liked them!

I had a 21" Lawnflite pro, yes it was good in the wet much better than a honda pro. I think they have a plastic fan under the deck which helps throw the grass into the box well. However, in the end we had so much problems with the gearbox (only had it for 2 years!) we went back to using hondas. I've still got the lawnflite somewhere!

Apart from that i liked them!

What year was yours? I hesitated over the gearbox rumour but never given me an ounce of bother.