Tenex

Mr. Squirrel

Hey folks, anyone know where I can pick up some Samson Tenex in the UK? Spotted it at honeybros but only in 9mm, I'm looking for larger diameter stuff for loopie/whoopies.

Cheers in advance for any help.

get the 12 mm Callum and splice on some pinto rigs bro.

I spliced up a couple of loopies and they're the bomb for smallish rigging and redirects a.

Ah, I hadn't spotted it as it was under slings instead of rope. Thanks though, perfect. When in doubt, ask Nod!

get the 12 mm Callum and splice on some pinto rigs bro.

I spliced up a couple of loopies and they're the bomb for smallish rigging and redirects a.

My plan exactly mate, been using them for a while with krabs but I'm tidying the system up a lil bit. Guess they'll not work for redirects with a krab on the end of the rigging line but hey ho, they look pretty.

Ah, I hadn't spotted it as it was under slings instead of rope. Thanks though, perfect. When in doubt, ask Nod!

My plan exactly mate, been using them for a while with krabs but I'm tidying the system up a lil bit. Guess they'll not work for redirects with a krab on the end of the rigging line but hey ho, they look pretty.

yeah , i found they didn't sit right with krabs a , i also got some seil shekels that i connect to heavy duty slings for the rigs i want to use for speed lines and other purposes. hope that shoulders healing nice mate:thumbup1: