Coates blockdriver

Steve Bullman

• 2 months later...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hidden
Still not materialised, I'm sure thats no fault of the supplier or inventor though!

Well I won't be buying one, thats for sure. I mean, what kind of an unrealistic fantasist would ever dream up such a dumb idea?

I don't know, there are some strange people out there!

Hidden
I'm worried about buying one in case it makes me turn gay...

:D

:biggerGrin:Ed, buddy.....Is there something you'd like to share with the group?......I sense you might be surpressing something......You can talk to me Ed, but please don't blame me for these feelings your having. Let it out Mr Ed...LET IT OUT:cussing:

Hidden

Re Blockdriver...

I offered to be the official tester for the Blockdriver, I even wrote to the inventor..some eccentric northern English guy(Fred Dibnah type) who spends most of his time in his garden shed inventing wildy imaginative arbortools.

All I asked was to be sent a Blockdriver to try out, alas, it seems my offer has fallen on deaf ears...such is life.

Looks like an excellent tool though. Will be buying one soon after I've bought my new chainsaw.

Hidden

Ooops, major freudian slip there... :D

I can attest to the excellent design and engineering of Reg's product. If it were fred dibnah though, he would probably use gunpowder to blow the block off...

And I still want one of Reg's spring thing tree catchers...:D