Anyone tried the Simhargu harness yet?

Treerover

46eab8e2111fa725cff5454485583a4e.jpg

Has anyone tried this harness ?

It looks peachy but I'm struggling to justify the extra £100 over the awesome Treemotion which I have few qualms with but needs replacing now as it's ancient.

Given the difference in price is a third the cost of the Treemotion, that buys a lot of beer/steak/Razzle magazines

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

We had a good look at the show , if I was in the market for a new harness I would buy it with out a doubt over another tree motion.

Made and designed in the uk , the whole bridge system slides with your movement not just the anchor ring on the bridge ( hard to explain unless you have a play with it!)so will not be digging in your sides is what makes me want one when my tree motion needs replacing, Rachel tried on the Gemini version and said she's never tried a more comfy harness.ImageUploadedByArbtalk1494684859.981562.jpg.5f0c0c1037e3ccb922cb744ac24ab9a7.jpgthe three bridge options is a good idea for many reasons , the leg padding does not look like it will cut off your circulation if left suspended like most CE harnesses and most importantly it does not have those elastic bits to twang your arse and make your eyes water that the tree motion does also the accessory top half means you can use it in a mewp.

It does look very good.

Seems to have everything you need and nothing you don't.

I'd never buy without trying, and it's certainly expensive, but this is a real contender to replace my ancient Sequoia, which to be fair has been excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

That looks like an excellent harness. My only gripe about the TM is all of the loose "faff" on it. Looks like a lot of thought/practical experience has gone into the design. Gutted I've just recently bought a new Treemotion.

If the trauma of prolonged suspension in it doesn't make your eyes water then at least the price will. [emoji24][emoji857][emoji857]

Timon.

looks interesting, will try in out for sure although i wish these new products could have really boring names and promotional videos done on crappy 25 ft back garden sycamores then maybe they could shave a few quid of the price for us!!

carl

Craig my only criticism is the video ! Does not show off many of your harnesses great features like the sliding bridge or top harness .. I'm still yet to work in one so don't want to big it up massively but I certainly would pay the extra...