Stein Vega plus

Duncan.

Just bought myself a new harness and went with the stein vega plus but it seems like the bridge is mounted too high soo its pulling the back pad up high to my ribs and the legs loops sit too far into my crotch and catch my nuts a bit. Was wondering whether anyone else had this problem or any ideas to fix but doesn't seem to be any adjustments that can be done? or have i bought the wrong size? or more likely the wrong harness! Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I've had this harness since June. I don't get these problems but it does seem to slacken off if your wearing it on the ground for a bit before or after you've climbed. It's annoying as my old weaver never used to do that.

It sounds to me that you may have bought a size too big for you.

• 1 month later...
want a bullet proof harness that'll last years buy a weaver (still got mine)

Agree, if you could still buy them in the UK, i'd still be using one.

My first harness, bought in 2003, is still in every day use by the person that I gave it to.

I've bought a Treehog TH5000 for my son to do his CS38 but he hates it.

Fancy swopping and i'll give you the difference?

I have a tree hog I've used once, it seems to suspend the weight in your hips rather than your legs, I now have the tree Austria 3.2 and it's the best harness I've had, shortly followed by the skylotec

I've bought a Treehog TH5000 for my son to do his CS38 but he hates it.

Fancy swopping and i'll give you the difference?

Bloody annoying when you buy something and its not quite right! So i haven't used the harness since gone back to my tree austria till i have time to go to honey bros and try some on.

Don't really want a tree hog to be honest but if you still want the harness make me an offer and you can have it! Only used 3 times its brand new still.