Funny little saw test!!

hamdogg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah they are a bit crap in the 261! Are these new 261s any better!? Because I love my old 260

No they are not...my old 260 is bulletproof....thing is if in a tuff test the 261!came out on top and most people don't rate them...how crap are the other 3....not rocket science really.

As in all these saw threads, regardless of the site, it is always the relatively few unlucky owners who have had problems with a particular saw that shout the loudest .Folk who have had the same saw with no problems tend not to bother posting in general. I tend to ignore the most vociferous complainers as they inevitably skew the true picture of a saws competence .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.