357xp got spanked.

339xp:

339xpMM:

357xp:

357xpPort:

MS362CM new Stock:

Thoughts?

The 339XP was around 14% faster

The 357XP went from 7.7s to 5.3s after porting so a 30% gain but the 362 is still faster:sneaky2: but it may be running 3/8 chain so this would clear chip faster!

Pretty happy with 30% gain on the 357, happy to take that:thumbup:

I have 2 362's one of which is spudded. Neither of them are as good as a ported 357. I'd like to see that 362 against a stock 560. A stock 560 was just a whisker slower than a ported560 on .325. My latest ported 357 is running 3/8 and is probably faster still..

I have 2 362's one of which is spudded. Neither of them are as good as a ported 357. I'd like to see that 362 against a stock 560. A stock 560 was just a whisker slower than a ported560 on .325. My latest ported 357 is running 3/8 and is probably faster still..

I suspect my test is a little unfair. Both the MS 362 and the MS201t have brand new chain, the 2 Huskies have field sharpened chain AND they were both used on a small job before the test...

Well sharpened chain on the 357xp, might show a different story.:001_cool:

The other issue is that I am running out of log, so I can't bare down on it now...