What saw should go ?

Sawchip

Fancy treating myself to a New ..as in NEW saw.

But somethings got to go to put towards it. The question is, What out of the 3 Stihl saws iv got do you think i should part with. Iv got others to chose from in Husq and Dolmar and similar cc sizes so no need to bother about picking on a.. "would be the most useful to have ".. deal, more a..What would you say Tara too out of the 3.

All are really up together ..

2008 Ms 260c

2008 Ms 361c

Near new late 90s 024

I like them all.. and would much rather keep them but …Hummmm :confused1:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

The 260 & the 361 are good saws, I dont know about 024 but most of the older stuff seems pretty good.

Id keep them all & run them till they've had it.

N

Thing is ..iv got a bad case of the " I Wants" so its a itch thats got to be scratched.:laugh1:

Which of them is most like the saw you want ? Get rid of that one.

That was kinda where i went with my own thinking ..But..As i don't mind having more than 1 or 2 saws in the same cc class it didn't come down to that logic ether.

There all in the Pre M tronic group of well liked saws ..thats how i ended up tracking them down :big grin:

Logically the 361 should go as its the most value .. but i can reason why i should get rid of the other 2 in different ways. To much Blooming choice :laugh1:

Thing is ..i've got a bad case of the " I Wants" so its an itch thats got to be scratched.:laugh1:

Me too, I dont want to miss getting a Dolly 420 which will eventually replace my ms250 & I would also like a 390xp but might be a step too far :blushing:

so with a D420, H346, H365 & H390 be fairly sorted for most stuff.

N

Me too, I dont want to miss getting a Dolly 420 which will eventually replace my ms250 & I would also like a 390xp but might be a step too far :blushing:

so with a D420, H346, H365 & H390 be fairly sorted for most stuff.

N

The PS 420SC and PS 5105 are 2 on the list ..been Itching to get one of the new generation for a while plus would be good to evaluate personally as a saw to recommend or not when I'm asked . Echo CS450..550 are the other saws on the list. Is there such a thing as "A step to far" !:biggrin: