Lottery ticket scam???

skyhuck

A woman has come forward claiming to hold the second £33M lottery ticket.

She claims it was left in her Jeans and went through the washer, the numbers are readable, some other parts of the ticket are erased, no doubt these are the numbers that indicate when the ticket was purchased:sneaky2:

Anyone else smell a rat???

Camelot will know the location of the ticket and where it was brought time ect , they could put it all together with data roaming off her phone or cctv footage from the shop... 33 million Would be nice though !

She may have had this info from insiders maybe??

Could claim she went out without her phone??

I'm only jealous:blushing:

Got a feeling, that if a paper lottery ticket is defaced in any way, other than writing one's name & address on the back. Then the ticket is void and so the prize money will revert to Camalot's funds.

Not so . I write the winning numbers across the top of the ticket ( in Biro ) so as to check against and I ring any numbers I get and then put an arrow at the end of any winning line . Never won millions but won £187 once and several smaller prizes.

I'm sure* that if you provide all the info then even if you lose your ticket they can and have paid people out.

They know the exact time and place the winning ticket was bought so can easily ignore scam artists.

*sure as I think I read it somewhere or someone told someone about it while I was half listening.

Not so . I write the winning numbers across the top of the ticket ( in Biro ) so as to check against and I ring any numbers I get and then put an arrow at the end of any winning line . Never won millions but won £187 once and several smaller prizes.

Did it change your life stubby?? 😃