Funny junk emails

Rye Oil Ltd

I can some classic junk emails from time to time, but this takes the biscuit.

Dear Sir:

How are you? I hope this email finds you and your family well and in good spirit.

We are looking forward to have a chance to do something with you.If you have any enqueries please contact me freely.

My company (ShenYu Company) specializes in the manufacturing of all kinds of API/ISO petroleum equipment, like land drilling rigs, pumping units,workover drilling rigs. Other petroleum equipments and spare parts.

Brand new drilling rigs:1000HP/1500HP / 2000HP /3000HP drilling rigs. 300FT and one 400FT self elevating offshore drilling rig in the stock .

Also we have another factories manufacure bay diapers and refractory crucible.

If you can help me to sell equipment, I can offer you a very good commission for procuring the client for me.

Your prompt and kind response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cao cherry,

Business Manager

Shandong ShenYu Group

Guang Rao Economic Development Zone, Dongying, Shandong, PR China 257000

Fax: 86-0546--7793898

Mobile/whatsapp: +86 157 1546 9675(China)

Email: [email protected] ÉñÓÍÅ_ ÛáÛö³§¼Ò£¬½ðµØÛáÛö£¬É½¶«½ðÎÖÄÍ»ð²ÄÁϿƼ¼ÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾_

Who has 400 FT drilling rigs just sitting around in stock?

Anyone else got any classic emails they can post for everyone's amusement.

Jon

The ones that make me laugh is the 5+ a day seo emails I get, like anyone would send money to some faceless people in India and give them access to your website. Best is when they get the hump with you for not phoning them up begging for their services;

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I recently sent you an email regarding Listing on web. And I am expecting your response please let me know if you would be interested in this.

We can email you more details or schedule a call. We will be pleased to explain our service in detail.

Kind Regards

Sana

Online SEO Consultant