Arbortec Breatheflex any good?

Will C

We are in the market for some new trousers soon. Im liking the look of the Arbortec Breatheflex but thought i would ask what every one thinks of them?

I.E. Comfort? Hard wearing? value for money?

If there not good what is in that sort of price range?

Cheers for your thoughts :biggrin:

I have a pair of Type Cs. I really rate them. Comfy, light and breathe able. I believe my pair were one of the first off the line around a year ago. They're still in excellent nick. Only one small hole in the thigh pocket, after some serious wear.

Loads of pockets, decent zips, and the shoelace hook is handy for climbing.

I don't reckon you will regret your choice, so long as your lads don't abuse them.

They look smart too, great for a pro team image.

• Like 1

i agree with you Joe I have the type Cs and really rate them. I find them a similar fit to my old HI flex. So hope this helps if you do decide to buy them on sizing advice etc

That sums it up, comfy as the HiFlex, whilst being lighter, cooler and without the tendency to fall apart after two weeks!

Hi Will, glad to see all the posts before this are positive - I am the midlands sales rep for Arbortec and can answer any questions you may have on the trouser. Are you buying for yourself or a team?

For me and my good lady, we don't employ any other staff, but do bring in subbies when needed.

Is there much weight and difference in flexability between the type As and the Cs? Ive never climbed in all round trousers, i find the freedom of movment from front only alow a better work position which means your safer out weighing the need for the protection from all round trousers. However i am open to extra protection when some one can show me all round trousers that move nicley :lol:

Will you be the arb show? we have got quite a list of stuff we need while we are there :laugh1:

Thanks for you thoughts every one, sounds good :thumbup:

Hi Will, good stuff - yes there are of course subtle differences in the weight and flexibility, but in direct comparison to other type c trousers they are lighter and the dyneema fabric allows great momenent and flexibility - coined the '6D' stretch technology. I have a tree firm myself and my team who wear the trousers will be working for distributors across the show, as well as myself so please rock up and have a chat and hopefully we can get something sorted for you!