Rural crime to be ignored by police.

spiral

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not the police thats the problem, its the justice system, the punishments are so weak there is no deterrent. Even if the police get the these scum into court they only get a slap on the wrist or a short stay in a cushy prison.

Most crime is committed by a very small percentage of the population, if when caught they were dealt with appropriately there would be proper deterrent to others.

So its improved a bit then ? :001_smile:

Looks that way! :lol:

I had a chipper nicked when I was in the UK, the lesson is this: secure your stuff, no point moaning about lazy disinterested coppers, it's down to you to be proactive, trackers, security cams, alarms whatever it takes. It's down to YOU, and it always has been.

I totally agree , for years I regarded police as the people to protect my family & friends if I wasn't there to help....I knew even 30 years ago they weren't very good at it most of the time...:sneaky2:

Interesting to see them admitting it though...

I love this kind of stuff, because there are so many folk on here that bitch about travellers etc rouges and non taxpayers.

WHY PAY TAXES WITH THIS SITUATION! It is legal AND Lawful to withhold it (in a separate account) until they have proven they are not corrupted or fraudulent (they cant do that, because the system is bent as nine bob notes)

they print the money without any backing anyway!

I love this kind of stuff, because there are so many folk on here that bitch about travellers etc rouges and non taxpayers.

WHY PAY TAXES WITH THIS SITUATION! It is legal AND Lawful to withhold it (in a separate account) until they have proven they are not corrupted or fraudulent (they cant do that, because the system is bent as nine bob notes)

they print the money without any backing anyway!

:001_rolleyes:

59766cfd42c52_tinfoilhat.jpg.3679c20838a27c40917c52c5b7edeeb0.jpg

Its not the police thats the problem, its the justice system, the punishments are so weak there is no deterrent. Even if the police get the these scum into court they only get a slap on the wrist or a short stay in a cushy prison.

Most crime is committed by a very small percentage of the population, if when caught they were dealt with appropriately there would be proper deterrent to others.

Its politicians who are the main problem.. But I agree judiciary & police don't do much better.

But Im told many prisons are still on 23 hour bang up, in a 7x8 box with a radio if you've bought one yourself & can afford the batteries from your £5 a week allowance.

Not everyone goes to the holiday camps....:sneaky2:

Of course 23% also grew up in care & will be in & out of jail all there lives, because institution is there only hope... :thumbdown: However hard it is for them its all they know.