Greenmech CS100 drive belts

morten

Har are the specs for replacement drive belts for the Greenmech CS100 chipper.

Lent mine out the other day and on return had a complaint that it smoked a lot and smelled of burnt rubber. When asked what they did about it, they responded "nothing, it worked just fine".

Needless to say, I need a new drive belt set. But I can't find specs anywhere.

Have a look on the net for your nearest dealer and they'll send you some. I think a pair were around £25-£30. Just let them know which type you have (petrol engine / pto etc) and they'll know which ones you need. Greenmech dealers are very helpful. And if they're no good, go direct to the tech guys at greenmech themselves.

I've bought spare ones from motor parts dealers and from the net. They are fine but I'm afraid I'm away and can't remember tcod party no. for them.

Just call up greenmech or your local dealer and ask for the part no./ belt size. I'm sure somewhere local to you will stock them.

I've bought spare ones from motor parts dealers and from the net. They are fine but I'm afraid I'm away and can't remember tcod party no. for them.

Just call up greenmech or your local dealer and ask for the part no./ belt size. I'm sure somewhere local to you will stock them.

I will call up Greenmech dealer tomorrow. I find it surprising that the Greenmech manual just specifies "belt" in the parts list, and that nobody seems to know the spec offhand, for a wearable consumable spare part for a common chipper.