Forestry mulcher in the midlands? is there much demand as might be purchasing one!

ARP

Morning!

Just putting the feelers out!

Is there much call for a skidsteer forestry mulcher around the midlands for brash clearance etc? Have had to hire one in for a job recently and there doesnt seem to be many people hiring out (well i struggled at locating one)

Looking at adding a bit extra to my business and wonderedif it would be worth a stab!?

Many/any of you had much call for one?

Cheers!

Morning!

Just putting the feelers out!

Is there much call for a skidsteer forestry mulcher around the midlands for brash clearance etc? Have had to hire one in for a job recently and there doesnt seem to be many people hiring out (well i struggled at locating one)

Looking at adding a bit extra to my business and wonderedif it would be worth a stab!?

Many/any of you had much call for one?

Cheers!

I've got one, a Fecon FTX100, and I'm based in Hereford. Business goes in phases but compliments my Stump grinding quite well. PM me if you want a chat

I've had plenty of call for one and would be interested in any good contacts especially with Tracked Skidsteer or small dedicated carrier machines.

As for purchase, unless you're going to run it yourself or have someone who will look after it as their own I'd be a bit cautious?

Mulching is hard on everything, and no matter how careful things can and will break, but much of this is preventable with a decent operator who keeps absolutely everything in top condition.

It's a feast or famine job, so ideal if you have other applications for the machine when the Head is sitting idle.

Eddie.

I have one also. Robinson's Trees see
this all fits behind a Landrover! And is legal !

That is going extremely well, must have a decent flow, but you can get all that with head fitted onto a trailer behind a Defender legally?

If so take that link off here mate, that's a cracking niche you've got yourself there!!:thumbup1:

It's either Takeuchi of Bobcat that have a possible towable tracked version out now?

Eddie.

That was neatly worked out! You are quite right head in Landy and Case 420 High Flow on trailer.

The case is such a useful piece of kit.

Power unit for splitting logs, auger 2ft, muck & log grab, moving mud( lots of that here!) snow plough,(none here) pallet forks, ripping stumps etc!