Training

Jocko1326

Dude, I'm not a tree surgeon but since you've not had one single answer I'd consider either;

Repost with a more catchy 'headline' like "Braveheart invades Boyoland"

Personal message few of the members in the Wales area asking for advice.

Go wildcard and start a thread "How Chainsaw Oil Can Be Made Out Of Potato Peelings"

Good luck

Dude, I'm not a tree surgeon but since you've not had one single answer I'd consider either;

Go wildcard and start a thread "How Chainsaw Oil Can Be Made Out Of Potato Peelings"

Good luck

sawjockeyprconsultant.com - like it 👍👍 btw have you tried onion skin crank seals?👍👍

Hi All,

I am thinking of going down from fife to pro climber in South Wales to do the 6 week fast track tree surgery course and would appreciate any advice given through personal experience or otherwise. Cheers.:thumbup1:

Whats the likely hood of you getting started full time after the course? have you phoned local companies to check for vacancies or are you willing to work anywhere?

As a company owner i would only employ you as a brash dragger regardless what tickets you have, i think personally you would be better to get your basic tickets,chipper and trailer or hgv license and start getting experience in the industry, after 6 weeks you will have a bunch of tickets but not much else.

This industry is crippled with people with all the nptc tickets but there are very few who have the correct attributes to be a good employee, you see jobs on here advertised for months and theres no doubt there have been candidates apply that have tickets but few that have industry experience in a wide range of tasks that it takes whilst doing "real tree work".

Good luck though on your future goals.

Good luck

Or put it in the Training and Education section instead of Chainsaw :thumbup: