Mark_Skyland

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to answer a few questions that have previously popped up-

The spouts look and feel more than adequate for the job, I have tried snapping one and im sure if I put enough effort in I probably could break it but it hasnt.

It comes with the anti spill oil and anti spill fuel spout plus you get an extra non auto standard type thing spout.

The auto spouts can also be locked in the closed position by twisting them slightly.

The spouts will fit the old husky can and vice verse, they certainly wont fit the stihl or oregon fuel cans

The tool box holder will house a combi spanner, round file and flat file, they are captive so wont fall out when you tip the can upside down to refuel.

The part of the tool holder you see in the pic has a rubber flap(the black part) that locks down over the grey part. Its for putting spare chains, small wedges etc in but tbh I wouldnt put a chain in there unless the chain was in a separate container as it can rub against the tank and I can see that causing some problems!

There is a clear line on both oil and fuel tanks.

The 5l mrk is approx here and easily read,

H410-0955.jpg.d83b7b09e7dd5e16278ae0faf6fce1f9.jpg

Looks a decent bit of kit at a very reasonable price.

• 1 year later...

Got one of these in August, seemed good to start with and cheap but everyone hates it and it's rubbish. Spanners fall out and the thread on the oil side is knackered impossible to get it in straight so it always leaks oil. Also the end of the petrol spout leaks petrol more often than not when filling a saw with oil.

Stick with STIHL