Thinking of advertising for swaps?

lakeyboy

Basically I need a half decent ground saw, I have 2 top handles a 201t and this 020t any ideas as to what it would be worth for swaps? One of my local dealers had a mint 044 with 20 inch bar for 100 notes a few weeks ago should have bitten his arm off but had a holiday to go on so spending money was needed haha:) any thoughts would be appreciated

Thanks again guys

Lakeyboy

1412506223870.jpg.343df80c3bb458e9eaddb0b6c1b29d45.jpg

1412506213827.jpg.f51d22fc9d60a71ae7d74ded095c9482.jpg

Basically I need a half decent ground saw, I have 2 top handles a 201t and this 020t any ideas as to what it would be worth for swaps? One of my local dealers had a mint 044 with 20 inch bar for 100 notes a few weeks ago should have bitten his arm off but had a holiday to go on so spending money was needed haha:) any thoughts would be appreciated

Thanks again guys

Lakeyboy

Hi all I have 2 20lt chain oil total make what do you have swap for this thanks Jon

If you'll pass up an 044 in good nick for £100 just to go on holiday instead, then you're probably not in the best position to negotiate on a swap...

I'll give you a Maculloch Double Eagle 50 for both of them. :lol:

Them bars look proper abused.

Yes I passed up on a bargain to go on holiday, I have an 044 already albeit old and tatty it still earns me money.

Seeing the stupid money these saws go for on ebay I would rather have swapped that was all I didnt intend on being the butt of the joke, the saw was given to me in a state and I fixed it up but dont see the point in having two tophandles? Would be nice if I could go out and buy a nice new saw but im afraid my bank balance or lack thereof wont allow that. Sorry for wasting your time

• 2 weeks later...

i have a 200t and an 020t as spare. i never really use it either but keep it as it could save a days work at somepoint if 200t is down. i've seen a few 020's go for 150-200 on the bay. seem that the older 020's are a wee bit less popular.

best of luck!

i'd seriously look at makita/dolmar/echo if you need a saw and not got loads to blow