Parts for Stihl 084AV

hplp

Morning all,

I need to get hold of some head bolts as my saw seemed to have lost them over the weekend. Luckily i stopped the saw as soon as it started making a strange noise and after stripping it no damage seems to have been done.

So Im interested to know is there any suppliers that you know of that have parts for the 084 in stock as Im fed up with dealing with companies that say they have them and in the end have to order them in and take ages about it?

Im also after a set of piston rings too.

Thanks,

H

Morning all,

I need to get hold of some head bolts as my saw seemed to have lost them over the weekend. Luckily i stopped the saw as soon as it started making a strange noise and after stripping it no damage seems to have been done.

So Im interested to know is there any suppliers that you know of that have parts for the 084 in stock as Im fed up with dealing with companies that say they have them and in the end have to order them in and take ages about it?

Im also after a set of piston rings too.

Thanks,

H

PM me your email addy an i will send you a copy of the workshop manual if i can find it, it will have the part numbers just tell your dealer the part numbers and they should be able to get parts within a matter of days