Husqvarna T425 Pro Top Handle

Nick B

a doubt anyone here has one...

its a re-badged zenoah saw (husky baught zenoah recently).... so you might as well track down one badged as such, and not pay the premium for having it orange.

i would avoid.... get hold of a stihl 192t... or just stick to 200t and a decent silky

a doubt anyone here has one...

its a re-badged zenoah saw (husky baught zenoah recently).... so you might as well track down one badged as such, and not pay the premium for having it orange.

i would avoid.... get hold of a stihl 192t... or just stick to 200t and a decent silky

agree ...a sugoi would be better money spent

Thanks for the info

Can I get a Stihl 192T in the UK

not through a stihl dealer... you can in ireland/the rest of europe, and they turn up on e-bay regularly (overpriced).

if i wanted to get one for a reasonable price though... i'd make friends with someone stateside (note, they are dirt cheap in the u.s. but not ce marked if that matters to you)

• 2 weeks later...

I asked a Stihl Demonstrator if they would release the 192 in the UK and he said no. They are available mainly in 'eastern Europe' and if you brought one into the country you are solely responsible for it and Stihl UK will not look at it. He also mentioned that they are cheaper but not nearly as good as the 200t. (He would though)