Anyone in the AA and what do you think of them

mendiplogs

Have it as a 'perk' with my bank account... I say perk, more 'justification for exorbitant monthly fee'....

Have used them a couple of times, always been OK, sometimes response times can be a bit unusual if you're out in the sticks and they send a local garage, and I've always found the whole relay experience to be quite traumatic!

Thought this was going to be another AAAC bunfight at first Jon!

My disco cooked up on the m56 on Sunday. I was on the hard shoulder so fairly dangerous and also had the wife and kids with me.

I phoned the aa who said you are classed as hi risk so we will be with you in under an hour (not that high risk then) time ticked to 55 minutes got a call to say they will be sending a truck from a local garage and they will be there in 40 minutes (closer to 55)

we where recovered to the nearest servises which was limb I think, we where then dumped in the coach parking section and told to wait for an aa patrol an to come look at it.

Another 35 minutes later he turned up did some tests hoped up with water and then followed me home

I suppose you could say if I wasn't in the aa or similar I could have been there a hell of a lot longer however I do think they need to tighten up on there stated times

My disco cooked up on the m56 on Sunday. I was on the hard shoulder so fairly dangerous and also had the wife and kids with me.

I phoned the aa who said you are classed as hi risk so we will be with you in under an hour (not that high risk then) time ticked to 55 minutes got a call to say they will be sending a truck from a local garage and they will be there in 40 minutes (closer to 55)

we where recovered to the nearest servises which was limb I think, we where then dumped in the coach parking section and told to wait for an aa patrol an to come look at it.

Another 35 minutes later he turned up did some tests hoped up with water and then followed me home

I suppose you could say if I wasn't in the aa or similar I could have been there a hell of a lot longer however I do think they need to tighten up on there stated times

HI MATE yes the AA just come 10.30pm he come all the way from taunton thats 45 miles away its all mad jon :lol::lol:

Been a member for years, can't fault them!

130 Clutch went one monday am rush hour on the M54, rang the AA patrol their in 20 minutes and within 40 mins I was loaded on a wagon and heading home.

another time i was out in dads car again needed relay the wagon was with us in 50 minutes and we were on our way.

Driving a landy membership is a must and they are one of the few that will recover the 130 grossing at 3500kg and any trailer its towing.