Husqvarna 372xp or 576xp

Adam Bourne

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 372xp is a good saw and well balanced with a 20"bar, it can be moded to the moon and back. I've got experience in this as i've owned 5! The 576xp is a good saw also. I've hammered it for a year with no probs at all. I would say that the 576xp has better anti vibe and bit more grunt as last week i got caught out and ran my 576 with a 36"bar in beech and i was actually suprised at how well it did... I wouldn't go for the auto tune version, but thats just my preference. The MS441, i've had a couple of these aswell, and moded them for people. These are well put together but they dont have the performance of a husky.

The 372 is a fantastic saw. I'd have a 576 which is an amazing saw. A friend fo mine got it and i borrowed it for a weeks felling. With the 24" bar on it was slightly nose heavy but still had the power to use it. 20" was a great balance and 18 was engine heavy but it flew through the wood.

The 372 is knackered and will be replaced with a 576 when there are some XPG versions with auto tune in the country.

DSC_0799.jpg.cd8a674733f8f6e65170ae8da65100dd.jpg

As mr brush cutter says , I would go for the 576 wish I always had after getting the 372 ... As that replaced the 575 at the same time wich was apparently pants, the 576 though had a brief go on one and felt smoother and what felt a better saw.